Thursday, December 25, 2014

Ohhh Santa..... You need a GPS system.....

Wake up early in the morning of Christmas Day.... Only to get myself disappointed.... My Christmas Stocking was empty; Santa had missed my chimney and forgot to put in my presents again this year..... Yo Santa, I have been a very good boy.......


So this was how I look like on Christmas day and boxing day..... A sad soul........

So what did I wish for Christmas? World Peace, end of hunger, poverty and  inequity, Justice for all.... the list goes on and on.....
Well what I really want for Christmas is:

1) Credor Chronograph 2000 Limited Edition 6S77-0A10






2) Tudor Heritage Black Bay 79220R (or I prefer to call it Red Snowflake Submariner)





Well since Santa did not answer my wish; I have to work hard and harder to save enough money for these..........

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete