Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My first GS, 4520-8000

Grand Seiko 4520-8000

This is a brand new unused Grand Seiko produced in 1968/69 by Daini Seikosha Co., Ltd. It was loaded with the best quality hand winding Movement - 25jewels, hi-beat 36,000bph 4520 A. 4520A was initially Grand Seiko Observatory Chronometer and has GS standard official approval. Some of the 4520A has Astronomical Observatory Chronometer official approval. How I wish this one has...... Astronomical 4520A is a Legend and will cost around ??????? This is my first ever Grand Seiko! All original except the leather strap... but the buckle, crown all signed GS. It even comes in original GS Paulownia wood box.

















4 comments:

  1. What an amazing collection! This GS 4520 piqued my interest. The fact that it was a NOS was just unbelievable. If you ever think about letting this one go... you have a ready buyer here from Melb ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the interest.... Sorry non of the watches on my blog is for sale. This is simply a private collection.

      Delete
  3. Do you know where I can find an original period correct buckle? We have the same watch.

    ReplyDelete