Thursday, December 25, 2014

Ohhh Santa..... You need a GPS system.....

Wake up early in the morning of Christmas Day.... Only to get myself disappointed.... My Christmas Stocking was empty; Santa had missed my chimney and forgot to put in my presents again this year..... Yo Santa, I have been a very good boy.......


So this was how I look like on Christmas day and boxing day..... A sad soul........

So what did I wish for Christmas? World Peace, end of hunger, poverty and  inequity, Justice for all.... the list goes on and on.....
Well what I really want for Christmas is:

1) Credor Chronograph 2000 Limited Edition 6S77-0A10






2) Tudor Heritage Black Bay 79220R (or I prefer to call it Red Snowflake Submariner)





Well since Santa did not answer my wish; I have to work hard and harder to save enough money for these..........

2 comments:

  1. There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that every bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our signals NOW and earn up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete