Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Numerous Cosmo Kings

Don't ask me how many Titoni Cosmo King I have.... the answer is "I really don't know and I don't have the time to count them....." Again with every other day.... I may pick up more and more... So it is not yet the time to sum it up.... I am trying very hard to suppress my urge of buying yet another Cosmo King but they are merely adorable... Here is part of my collection that I am sharing with you this time.... I don't and won't repost the same watch twice....

Unusual jewels dial
This dial is unique in a sense that it has swarovsky stones surrounding the rubies and swarovsky stones hour markers....


The wonderful Trio

3 Cosmo Kings with somewhat same dial pattern.... one vintage date only; one vintage day-date and contemporary day-date...


No comments:

Post a Comment