Saturday, March 30, 2013

Work in Progress

Attention!!! Work in Progress!! Coming Soon....

Initially, I want to name this post as "Temporarily out of service!" On second thought, this may be more appropriate. 
My sincere apologies to all my readers.... I have been very slow in posting Watchopenia lately. There are two main reasons for this.
1) Economy recession:


 Either you are out of this planet or you are a wealthy fella, most average citizen would feel the pinch of the economy down-turned. Personally, I am badly hit. Barely surviving for the time being and struggling to make a descent living. Therefore, where do I got extra cash to buy new watches or restoring old watches? I am also running out of mood to updating this blog..... Life is stressful! "I'll be back!" That is the positive attitude, I will sort out all the mess in life and get on with business. Watchopenia will continue updating from time to time. I would devote my time to make it better and more frequent. 

2) I am a bit tired of my blog photos' quality. I am trying to learn how to take better and clearer pictures for my readers. I need to acquire a better camera with a professional lens. Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax??? Noooooooo no no... No Leica please! I know it is good, but I cannot afford it at all....... 



 Also a photographic white box like the one below.



Hmmmm maybe setting up a tiny photo studio too..... When there is a dream, there is hope and there is always possible......

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished a couple fine focuses there. I did an inquiry on the subject and discovered almost all persons will oblige with your online journal. emoticon meaning

    ReplyDelete